1. Health Data Quality Program
2. GDPR and Information Governance Program
The Health Data Quality Program delivers a comprehensive series of online trainings that cover key aspects of using health data in clinical research including hospital information systems and electronic health record, data protection regulations, clinical research informatics, interoperability, as well as data quality assessment and monitoring in clinical trials. The program is designed for healthcare professionals who routinely capture health data, and for clinical research personnel who use health data to plan and execute clinical trials. The content of the program helps to understand the value of that data to the organization and to patients, for safe and eﬀective continuity of care and for clinical research. The program has been designed by a multidisciplinary consortium supported by EIT Health.
Consortium: Sanofi, Janssen, AstraZeneca, The European Institute for Innovation through Health Data, Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, Université de Rouen, Sorbonne Université and RAMIT vzw.
The eLearning program includes three courses:
- Introduction to Health Data Quality and Data Protection
- Available now
- Clinical Research and Clinical Research Informatics
- Announced for 2022
- Patient Care and Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Announced for 2022
This program offers an exclusive insight into the General Data Protection Regulation’s impact on health data driven research and innovation as experienced by experts from across the health innovation sector. The speakers, working in the legal, ethical, ICT, data management and patient representative professions, will share their knowledge and experience on key aspects of data protection in the field of healthcare innovation. They will discuss and explore practical experience and solutions, best practices and approaches for compliance, data breach management, failures and prosecutions, meaningful public engagement, security, novel technologies and forthcoming regulation (including the AI Regulation and Data Governance Act) and more.
The GDPR program has six courses (enrollment fee for each course: €100):
*discounted price of €400 if enrolling in all six courses (send an email to email@example.com)
- How does the GDPR apply to health data?
- Setting up a GDPR-compliant data collection and processing pipeline
- Patient and participant consent, transparency notices and data subject rights
- Data protection safeguards, threats and breaches
- Anonymisation and pseudonymisation
- Regulatory compliance for AI development